When you only perform a task once in a while, it’s easy to forget how to do it. Apparently, that goes for scanning and sending two-sided documents as a PDF file because I get at least two calls per month about this from my Sharp copier and printer customers. And since people are calling for this information, I bet they are searching for it, too!
Hopefully, many of you out there will find this tutorial helpful.
Process for Scanning, Emailing Documents with Two Sides
- Place your original(s) in the document feeder on your Sharp all-in-one printer.
- On the control panel or home page, press the email button and select your address(es).
- Again, on the control panel, select “original” and then, when prompted, choose “2-sided booklet.” If some of your originals are one sided, don’t worry. The Sharp will take care of that.
- Finally, select “others.” When prompted, select “blank page delete.” (See, I promised our copiers and printers would take care of that!)
- Now you are ready to go! Press start. Blank pages will automatically be deleted before the PDF is sent to the designated recipients.
If you do this often, don’t hesitate to ask your Sharp dealer to create a custom button on your printer’s home page. Then, this process can be completed just by clicking one button.
Do you use Sharp office products in Canton, Akron or Toledo, Ohio? We’d be happy to show you other ways to get the most out of your machines! Contact us for more information.