We were excited to host this year’s first Snacks & Solutions training event at Copeco’s North Canton, OH, location March 14. If you did not attend, you missed a great free lunch! Most importantly, attendees received some insightful training on Basic Scanning and how using that feature on their Sharp printers and copiers can help increase productivity.
Sales Manager Randy Hudson supplied fundamental tips on the scanning process, including how to file electronic documents and how to take advantage of converting paper documents into editable formats. The bottom line is that regularly using the scanning feature on your Sharp printers and copiers is sure to save you time—something we could all use more of today!
If you are a business owner or employee in the Canton or Akron area, we do not want you to miss out on the other events in our Snacks & Solutions training series. From using your color copier to its fullest potential to identifying areas for cost reductions, our upcoming sessions are sure to help you better utilize your Sharp copiers and printers. Sessions include:
- Document Management, April 18. Learn how to better organize and retrieve your scanned documents while minimizing paper usage.
- Color Class, May 16. Create your own fliers, posters, brochures and more. Discover how your color copier can make handling print jobs easier and more cost-efficient by printing in-house.
- Document Security, June 20. Learn about Sharp’s Security Suite and how to protect your company from identity theft, stolen information, unauthorized use and more.
- Managed Print Services, July 18. Analyze your current printing environment, identify total print expenditures and create a customized cost per print plan to realize significant cost reductions.
- Production Printing, Aug. 15. Learn how Sharp delivers versatile functionality for busy workgroups and how you can add impact to your communications without breaking the bank.
Class size is limited, so register online now to ensure your spot in our next free lunch and learn training session. Each class runs from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. at 3784 Highland Park NW in North Canton. For business owners in other parts of Ohio, including Toledo, contact us! Copeco can meet all your Sharp printer and copier needs.