Those of you in marketing know that taking out a few ads usually isn’t enough to get your company’s message heard above all the “noise” in today’s media. There’s a continual need to establish and strengthen real connections between real people. You know – business networking.
At Copeco, we’re in the business of supporting other Ohio businesses through total office equipment solutions and service, and we look for marketing strategies that build both brand recognition and business relationships. Work-it-out Wednesdays – a partnership between Copeco, radio station WONE-FM 97.5, the Greater Akron Chamber and the Legends Sports Pub & Grille – has been a perfect fit.
A series of informal, after-work get-togethers in Green, Ohio, Work-it-out Wednesdays have featured free food, exceptional prize drawings and valuable business networking. For our sponsorship, WONE and the Akron Chamber have promoted our name in tandem with the networking event, during which we’ve offered demonstrations of our equipment.
Work-it-out Wednesdays have helped Copeco achieve a number of core objectives:
- Strengthening our brand in one of Copeco’s newer markets.
- Connecting with other businesses and building new relationships.
- Helping other businesses grow – in this case, through networking.
- Partnering with other organizations that care about business development.
- Investing in our community by promoting economic progress.
We’ll be holding our final Work-it-out Wednesday on November 17. If you do business in Stark and/or Summit Counties, stop by and see what a great opportunity this venue offers. I look forward to meeting you there!