In the world of equipment maintenance (pick any industry), it can be difficult to decide which technician to use. Your options include asking friends and colleagues for recommendations or googling provider reviews or even old-fashioned trial and error (which can get mighty expensive).
However, there are some standards of service quality you can look for. In the automotive field, it is ASE certification. In HVAC/R, it is NATE. But, when it comes to copy machine and printer repairs, things are not as clear cut. So, if your copier is on the fritz and you are not using a certified technician (which I highly recommend), what should you do?
If you have a Sharp copier, you will not have to ponder that question too long because Sharp runs its own rigorous certification program, which is designed to help you choose the very best copier and printer service. Copeco and other Sharp electronics dealers that exceed performance benchmarks and consistently use best industry practices receive the Platinum Level Service Provider designation for:
- Excellence in training, including 100% Gold-certified technicians, qualified on all current models for each sales office, as well as at least one technician per office that is certified in CompTIA PDI+ and CompTIA Net+ standards.
- Excellence in service support, such as written service level agreements, a commitment to quick on-site response (less than four hours), loaner machines within 24 hours of a system failure and use of only genuine Sharp parts and supplies.
- Excellence in customer satisfaction by ensuring that all reasonable efforts have been made before opening a support ticket with Sharp’s technical hotline and providing 100% call closure.
From the beginning, Copeco made a commitment to be the best, and the platinum award is a confirmation of the fact that we have one of the top service departments in the United States. We look to maintain the award by demonstrating our ongoing commitment to keeping office equipment running at peak efficiency. That is a distinct advantage if you are trying to choose a good copier service provider.
Our extensive copier and printer service area in Northeast Ohio, Northwest Ohio and Southwest Michigan includes:
- Stark County (Canton, North Canton, Massillon and more)
- Summit County (Akron, Green and beyond)
- Tuscarawas County (Dover and New Philadelphia)
- Medina, Portage, Carroll, Wayne (Wooster), Holmes and Coshocton Counties
- A 14-county area in and around Toledo
Contact us to learn more about how our service department can help you keep your Sharp multi-function printer running at peak performance.