COVID-19 has impacted nearly every business in various ways. We want to help! As your technology partner, we want you to know how we can help keep your business performing well and keep productivity high during these challenging times.
At Copeco, the health and safety of our employees and customers is a top priority. Our service team is taking special care to communicate with customers ahead of appointments on building safety protocols. Every team member will be wearing gloves and masks and will sanitize equipment after they have finished work at your facility.
Remote Workforce Options
So many businesses have adopted new remote work policies and are working from home now more than ever. We can help you create a safe and productive environment for your employees so that you know your business is secure no matter where your team is working from.
- VoIP – Reduce your telecom spend and add functionality and mobility not found in conventional phone systems.
- Network Monitoring/Security – Set your office up with cloud-based security solutions that don’t require hardware installation, 24/7 network monitoring and threat detection, and rapid removal of viruses and other infections within your systems.
- 24-Hour Helpdesk Support – Remove the need to hire IT specialists. With our managed IT services, you’ll have the knowledge of seasoned industry professionals at your disposal whenever you need assistance.
- Business Ready Home Office – Our Business Ready Home Office package includes the equipment and technology support your employees need to keep business running smoothly from home.
- Data Backup and Recovery – When it comes to backing up your data, you should always leave it up to the pros. We’ll create a reliable, redundant, and secure backup system that works every time and gets you up and running within minutes.
- Office 365 Migration – Microsoft 365 migrations take your company to the next level. With it, you have the freedom to pick and choose all the Microsoft applications that you want, straight from the cloud.